Pisces frozen rat – individually packed or in multi-packs. Purpose bred in captivity as snake & reptile food to ensure each rat is guaranteed free of mites, ticks and internal parasites, particularly salmonella which can pose a threat to handlers of reptiles as well.
Bred in Australia.
Rats are available in a variety of sizes
- Pinkies:(not furred) 10-20g / 4-7cm / 5 or 10 pack
- Fuzzies:(slight fuzz) 20-40g / 7-9cm / 6 pack
- Hoppers:(third grown) 50-60g / 9-10cm / 5 pack
- Weanlings:(half grown) 40-80g / 9-12cm / 3 pack
- Sub Adults:(2 thirds grown) 80-120g / 12-14cm / single & 5 pack
- Adults:(fully grown – sold single-pack in 4 sizes)
- small 120-200g 14-19cm
- medium 200-300g 19-22cm
- large 300-500g 19-22cm
- xl 500-800g +20cm